Desert and Sea Expeditions is certified as ship agent to represent the interests of ship’s owners, operators and passengers, providing whatever assistance or advice is required at the port-of-call.
Our services include:
- Booking the berth for arrival and departure of the boat.
- Providing information on the crew and any passengers to the department of immigration and citizenship, including who has visas ensuring that the ship’s documentation complies with international regulations as this will be inspected by Customs.
- Logistics involved with provisions and fuel.
- Organizing crew changes, any associated immigration documentation and arrangements.
- Special services such as booking hotels, providing ground transportation and guides for local activities.
- Medical attention: air ambulance, ground transfer to local hospitals, private doctor on board.
For more information, please contact us from our contact page.